Branching off yesterday's quotefest, what movie or movies made you want to smack the director in the mouth? You can go for the cheapies -- I certainly do.
- Top of my list would be not be a cheapie, though: Ron Howard for the live-action Grinch
- George Lucas, of course, for pretty much the entire Prequel Trilogy, but especially the scene where the Monster of Franke- er, Darth Vader is breaking his chains and rising from the table, and pretty much everything involving Padme in Ep 2
- I could make a case for Roger Christian, who gave us the migraine-inducing Battlefield Earth
- Hal P. Warren (Manos: The Hands of Fate) is obvious
- As is Ed Hunt for the insipid Starship Invasions, which actually featured a double line of saucers hitting a speed bump in outer space
- Uwe Boll for -- well, for everything