- Tom Smith Online
- Support Tom at Patreon
- Buy Tom's Music at Bandcamp
- Host a House Concert
- Tom's Facebook Musician Page
- Tom's Facebook Personal Page
- The FuMP - The Funny Music Project
- 2015 Appearances
- Apr 3-5: ConGlomeration (Louisville, KY)
- Apr 24-26: PenguiCon (Southfield, MI)
- May 8-10: MarCon (Columbus, OH)
- Jun 5-7 (hopeful): FuMPFest (Wheeling, IL)
- Jun 26-28 (hopeful): LibertyCon (Chattanooga, TN)
- Jul 30-Aug 2 (hopeful): GenCon Indy
- Aug. 19-23: Sasquan, the 73rd World Science Fiction Convention (Spokane, WA)
- Sep 4-7: DragonCon (Atlanta, GA)
- Sept 26-28 (tentative): FenCon (Addison, TX)
- Oct 23-25: OVFF (Worthington, OH)
- Nov 13-15: WindyCon (Lombard, IL)
- Nov. 20-22: SFConTario (Toronto, ONT, Canada)
- Nov 27-29: ChessieCon (Baltimore, MD)
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 10:38 am (UTC)
"The time has come to rise up and take this country back, to again make it safe... for people who actually completed the seventh grade." - Yes please!
"A house divided against itself cannot stand." - Very definitely so. When will they figure this out? They have money stuffed in their ears, I'm not sure anything anyone says will ever get through.
And yeah... Tom Tomorrow's comic is very apropos. I hope we get away from the whole "Thought Crime Prevention" direction everything was heading in under Shrub.
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 12:31 pm (UTC)
kanemaker: Tom Tommorow
How come no one mentions the fact that the guy carrying the firearm was balck
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 12:32 pm (UTC)
kanemaker: Re: Tom Tommorow
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 01:02 pm (UTC)
filkertom: Re: Tom Tommorow
Maybe because he's not
the only one
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 04:58 pm (UTC)
ericcoleman: Re: Tom Tommorow
Or forget that folks show up at Obama events with guns, and are fine, and folks showed up at Bush events wearing t-shirts saying "End This War" and got arrested.
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 05:44 pm (UTC)
admnaismith: Re: Tom Tommorow
It ain't racist if a Republican does it, didn't you get the memo? it's similar to the media footage of every Republican National Convention since 1996. You know, the ones where the cameras focus on the five dark-skinned delegates in a stadium with thousands of people.
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 01:22 pm (UTC)
capplor: Re: Tom Tommorow
I did see pictures of several white men with guns. Granted, this was Arizona, where it IS legal to openly carry a gun (not hidden), but canes are legal, too, and they've tried to take that away from a temporarily-disabled friend at a rock concert, for fear it was a weapon.
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 05:45 pm (UTC)
I don't get the Tom tomorrow cartoon. Is that supposed to be some kind of joke? All I see is a fairly accurate representation of things...
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 05:48 pm (UTC)
I think that WAS the joke.
Fri, Sep. 11th, 2009 09:21 pm (UTC)
My word, the things that happen when I go on vacation and ignore the news for a week. Every time I think teh stupid has hit bottom, something like this happens... OK, and my respects to President Obama - I don't think I could have resisted the urge to yell back "No, September." :)
How many of these idiots can we afford, and still retain civilization?